Things I love about Guitar Hero 2
- Some of the songs are by the actual artists this time, not a stinkin’ cover band.
- The character animation is more entertaining and, more importantly, actually relates to what you’re doing on your guitar-controller.
- Cherry-red SG controller.
Things I hate about Guitar Hero 2
- So. Fucking. Hard. I can do most songs in Guitar Hero 1 on ‘Expert’ without breaking a sweat. In Guitar Hero 2, Christ, ‘hard’ is actually… hard.
- Some of the songs are really, really shit*. Example: Wolfmother? Really? (Here’s Mike Patton’s Take on Wolfmother: “Are you hearing this shit? What year are we in?”)
- These stickers are fucking lame.
- It’s not Gears of War 🙁
* with a few exceptions. The major one being Trogdor, which is available as a hidden song. Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiight